Empower Adventures Reservation Policies
Kindly take note of our policies here at Empower Adventures in Middleburg:
- Full payment is due at time of booking. All sales are final.
- We operation rain or shine. If Empower Adventures must close the facility due to weather or unsafe conditions, a full refund will be provided.
- Reservations can be rescheduled for any reason one time without penalty.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of your zipline adventure tour to sign a participant waiver. Parents or a legal guardian will need to sign for participants under the age of 18.
- We ask that you wear closed toed shoes and comfortable loose fitting clothing. Long hair should be tied back and minimal jewelry should be worn.
- For parties of 7 or less, we have a 72 hour cancellation policy.
- For parties of 8 or more, we have a 7-day cancellation policy.
- Outright cancellations will incur a $25 cancellation fee.
- Credit towards future Empower programs will be given in lieu of refunds for cancellations that take place inside of the previously stated cancellation windows (72 hours or 7 days).
- Gratuities for Empower Adventures guides is not included and are not required but always appreciated.
For questions regarding these policies please contact the Empower Adventures office at 540-692-9471.